Quaker Oats sent me a lovely "mini moment" care pack to announce that Crispy Minis are now certified gluten free. This means that they have met the strict criteria set forth by the Gluten-Free Certification Program, which is endorsed by the Canadian Celiac Association. This is great news for the 30 percent of Canadians living with Celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity!
I appreciate how clear and noticeable the gluten-free label is on the front of the package. Anyone with special dietary needs knows how time-consuming label checking can be. This seal of approval ensures safety while making shopping easier.
“The demand for safe and reliable gluten free snacks is growing,” says Paul Valder, President of the Allergen Control Group, owners of the GFCP. “By displaying the GFCP endorsed trademark, Crispy Minis rice chips provides consumers with a trusted and easily identifiable source of safe, gluten free products.”
Of the 10 gluten-free flavors to choose from, I sampled BBQ, Cheddar, and Ketchup. I'm not much of a BBQ snack fan, but I did really enjoy the Ketchup and Cheddar minis. Two classic not-to-be-missed flavors if you ask me.
My 1st grader seems to be a huge fan of the Cheddar flavour. These snacks are also perfect for the lunch box as they are packed full of flavour, without the junkiness.
Overall, I am a fan of the product. It's great for light snacking and perfect for on-the-go munchies.
Which Crispy Minis flavour will you take a mini moment with?
Crispy Minis rice chips are available at grocery retailers across Canada in 10 Gluten Free flavours:
– Quaker Crispy Minis BBQ rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Ketchup rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Butter Popcorn rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Dill Pickle rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Salt & Vinegar rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Sea Salt & Lime rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Sweet Chili rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Caramel Kettle Corn rice chips
– Quaker Crispy Minis Sour Cream & Onion rice chips